Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Hugs - Teacher Appreciation

My sons are blessed to have some amazing teachers. They spend so much time coming up with crafts, activities, and learning tools for my sons.We wanted to send something special to school to say thanks in return. I enjoy this fast and easy recipe for Halloween Hugs. They are such a tasty treat.



Ingredients:

Pretzels
Hugs (candy)
Candy Corn

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Lay out pretzels on a cookie sheet.


3. Top each pretzel with one Hug.



4. Bake at 350 degrees for 3 minutes or until hugs are slightly melted.

5. Remove from oven and immediately press candy corn into Hug.


6. Place in fridge to cool and set.

7. I just printed a pumpkin and the following saying to top off some clear cellophane party bags. I hope they like them. We all think they are delicious!


A Halloween Hug from me to you
For all the special things you do!

2 comments:

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...