Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hamburger Bun Pizzas

These are not that original but they sure were fun and fast. I have always heard of using English Muffins for pizza but I had never tried hamburger buns. We always have some leftover from hamburger night and they are flexible because you can put any toppings your kids want on.



I sprayed them with nonstick spray with the open side up. My son added the cheese and the pepporoni's. Of course you could add any toppings you desire.


I forgot to spray the butter before the cheese and pepporoni's. Oops! That is not grease....just butter spray.


I broiled them in the oven for 2 1/2 minutes.


Cade was much more willing to try a new lunch because he helped make it.


One little happy guy with pizza mess all over his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...