Monday, April 4, 2011

Train Birthday Party Decor

Last step for the party...the decorations...


I used several blue vintage suitcases I found at an estate sale to display food. I also added an old railroad lantern, vintage baby shoes, antique pocket watch, vintage teddy bear, vintage train and tracks, and a railroad crossing sign.


Shoe boxes wrapped in newspaper with tissue inside served as perfect chip holders.


I can't believe party day is finally here. What fun. My little one is turning one!

Hint: Go to the labels section on the right hand side of the page and select train birthday party to see all ten posts with DIY steps and ideas for this party. Thanks so much for visiting!

As seen on:

DIY Party Ideas

3 comments:

  1. Adore this party theme! Precious!! And the "Baggage Claim", my favorite! Your attention to detail is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your party set up. I have to agree with the above posters comment. I love the baggage claim idea. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the train party idea! Something new and interesting for both kids and parents. Congratulations on a great party idea and an incredibly interesting blog! Keep up the nice work.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...